Until recently, a nonprofit’s fundraising was limited to the scope of its network. The problem? A nonprofit’s network was, well, a network - a singular web that grew as fast as the organization could nurture it. Nonprofits relied on themselves to grow their base instead of working with their supporters to do so.
Instead, peer-to-peer fundraising grows your mission by engaging your network’s network, empowering one time donors to become life long fundraisers.
This free 23 page guide will cover:
- What’s peer-to-peer fundraising anyway? How is it done?
- Why should your nonprofit care about peer-to-peer?
- Peer-to-peer fundraising bypasses the credibility gap
- Peer-to-peer fundraising expands your donor list
- Fundraisers have more long term value than donors
- Fundraisers are your cause ambassadors and nonprofit advocates
- Planning for peer-to-peer fundraising success
- Nurture your strongest supporters
- What’s your peer-to-peer fundraising worthy event?
- Arm your fundraisers with the right information
- Picking the right peer-to-peer fundraising platform
Intended for those interested in learning how peer-to-peer fundraising can help their nonprofit raise more money and grow their cause online.